Monday, November 1, 2010

Paranormal Activity

So in the spirit of Halloween I decided to watch a horror movie while my husband slept. I looked through my Instant queue on Netflix and chose Paranormal Activity because I had heard how 'scary' the movie was. So I plunked down and watched it. Without spoiling too much I have to say this movie really was not scary other than for the last 5 minutes. The man in the movie does everything he possibly could, wrong. And I guess since I have a bit of an understanding and I admit I am not an expert, I just could not help but think the guy deserved whatever he got. The woman on the other hand I was a bit more sympathetic towards.... Everything that happened to her was because of her fiance boyfriend whatever..... I wished she had had more of a backbone though.... All in all though... Not really scary... Other than quite literally the last 5 minutes....
2/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment